Are you a recent graduate looking to kickstart your career as a Trainee Apprentice? Look no further! Cyient has announced its Off Campus Drive 2023, offering exciting opportunities for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc/Diploma graduates. For more jobs go to – MyPrivate Jobs
Job Role: Trainee Apprentice
2018, 2019, 2020
Best in Industry
Kakinada, Vizag, Warangal
Any Engineering Diploma, B.E/B.Tech, BSc/MSc graduated in 2018, 2019, 2020 with no prior work experience.
What you will be trained on:
- Working on different projects which includes Domains – Telecommunication, Utilities, Geospatial, Mining & Exploration, Navigation etc.
Tools and applications:
- Google Earth
Roles and Responsibilities:
Understanding structural data:
- Digital Geospatial Maps
- Engineering Designs/Documents
Understanding un-Structural data:
- Spreadsheets information
Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills on:
- Geospatial maps
- Engineering Designs analysis and interpretations
Quickly Learn and adopt any CAD/GIS tools:
- Smallworld PNI/EO /GDO
- Client Applications
- IP Tools
Creates/Modifies/Updates geospatial based network and engineering designs and relevant data as per client guidelines
Meet the client/established project specific production and quality performance
Performs project-related work and additional duties as needed
INR 1,75,000 per annum
First 6 months: INR 13,000 per month
Next 6 months: INR 14,000 per month
Bonus: INR 6,500 after completion of first 6 months, INR 6,500 after completion of 12 months
Potential Career Path:
Based on performance during 12 months, you will be converted as a permanent employee
After gaining experience on domain, tools, applications, and multiple projects, you would have the potential to lead a team or play a key role as a subject matter expert
On upskilling/reskilling on technologies which CYIENT is working on, you will be able to apply for open opportunities through internal job postings
Need to work in any of the below 3 shifts as per the project requirement:
- First shift – 06:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Second shift – 03:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- General shift – 09:00 AM to 06:30 PM
Monday to Friday. Occasionally there may be a need for additional work on weekends based on project demand
Mode of work:
On-job training at office premises for the initial 4 weeks is a must, and work from home given on successful completion of training
Post the situation gets better (from Pandemic), will have to work from office
Documents to be produced for joining:
- Educational copies (from SSC to Highest Degree)
- Individual memos or Consolidated marks memo
- Provisional certificate
- AADHAAR card
- PAN card
How to apply for Cyient Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by following the link below:
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to kickstart your career with Cyient’s as you can apply for Cyient Off Campus Drive 2023 for the Trainee Apprentice role. Apply now and embark on an exciting journey in the field of Engineering!
Unique FAQs After The Conclusion
- What is the deadline to apply for Cyient Off Campus Drive 2023?
- What are the work shift timings for this role?
- How long is the initial training period for Trainee Apprentices?
- What documents do I need to provide for joining?
- Are there opportunities for career growth and advancement within Cyient?