BlackRock Recruitment 2023: Associate – Software Engineering Job in Gurgaon
Are you a B.E/B.Tech/B.S/M.S graduate looking for a job in the software engineering field? Check out the BlackRock Recruitment 2023 for the position of Associate – Software Engineering in Gurgaon:
|Job Role||Associate – Software Engineering|
- B.E/B.Tech/B.S. / M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Experience developing applications using Angular 2(6 or higher)/React latest.
- Experience developing applications in Java.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems & information retrieval.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix, and database technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Interest in working with financial products and transaction cost analysis.
- Development of back-end using REST and Java.
- All aspects of software development including unit testing, performance optimization and resolving system issues.
- Providing support for our transaction cost platform and resolve issues that arise.
- Collaborate with other developers, market structure, and research teams to improve analysis capabilities.
- Coming up with creative ideas for new features to enhance the user experience.
About the role:
BlackRock offers the opportunity to work with a team of engaged professionals who strive to make quality software in addition to the opportunity to advance your abilities while learning about financial markets. You will have the chance to define and develop new capabilities and engage with multiple development teams and partners across the technology and investing teams.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
How to apply for BlackRock Recruitment 2023?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment here.
In conclusion, the BlackRock Recruitment 2023 offers an exciting opportunity for B.E/B.Tech/B.S/M.S graduates to work as an Associate – Software Engineering in Gurgaon. With a detailed eligibility criteria and a chance to work with a team of professionals, this role provides an excellent platform for career growth and learning in the field of software engineering. Apply now to kickstart your career with BlackRock!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the job role for the BlackRock Recruitment 2023?
The job role for the BlackRock Recruitment 2023 is Associate – Software Engineering.
- What is the qualification required for this job?
The qualification required for this job is B.E/B.Tech/B.S/M.S degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- Is prior experience necessary for this role?
No, this role is open to freshers.
- Where is the job location?
The job location is Gurgaon.
- How can I apply for this recruitment?
You can apply for this recruitment by clicking here.