Acro Paints Recruitment 2023: Opportunity for Apprenticeship in the Manufacturing Industry
Acro Paints Limited, a well-known company specializing in Varnish Paints, is offering an apprenticeship program for candidates interested in gaining valuable experience in the manufacturing sector. This one-year Apprenticeship Training, in accordance with the Apprenticeship Act, 1961, is an excellent opportunity to kickstart your career. With 03 vacancies available, eligible candidates with Graduation & Diploma in B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/BCA can apply for this program. In this article, we will provide detailed information about the eligibility criteria and selection process for Acro Paints Recruitment 2023.
2. Job Role and Qualification
The job role available in Acro Paints Recruitment 2023 is Apprenticeship. To be eligible for this position, candidates should have a qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/BCA.
3. Total Vacancies and Stipend
Acro Paints Limited has a total of 03 vacancies for the apprenticeship program. The selected candidates will receive a stipend ranging from Rs. 9,500 to Rs. 10,500 per month.
4. Detailed Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the apprenticeship program must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Graduate Apprentices:
- A degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a statutory university in a relevant discipline.
- A degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in a relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination of Professional bodies (Full time) recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to the above.
- Graduate Apprentices:
Other Eligibility Requirements:
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam in 2021/2022/2023.
- The candidate should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training in “Acro Paints Limited” or any other company.
- Should not have any pending academic backlogs.
5. Training Period and Age Limit
The apprenticeship program at Acro Paints Limited has a duration of one year. The age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
6. Selection Process
The selection process for Engineering Graduate & Technician Apprentices and Non-Engineering Graduates varies:
Engineering Graduate & Technician Apprentices:
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Bachelor’s degree/Diploma and as awarded in the final qualifying examinations will be calculated based on the practice followed by the University/Institution.
- In case the candidate is awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, the percentage of marks will be based on the procedure followed by the University/Institution.
- Selection will be based on the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in all the subjects in the Graduation Examination.
7. How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the apprenticeship program online on the NATS Portal by 12th July 2023. Visit the official website here for more details and to apply.
To Apply for Acro Paints Recruitment 2023: Click Here
8. Important Dates
- Application Last Date: 12th July 2023
- Interview Date: Will be intimated through registered mail/telephone if you are shortlisted.
Don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and jumpstart your career in the manufacturing industry. Acro Paints Limited is offering a one-year apprenticeship program for eligible candidates with Graduation & Diploma qualifications. Apply now and embark on an exciting journey with Acro Paints Limited!
For More Jobs:
- Go to My Private Jobs