Synopsys Recruitment 2023 Details
|Job Role||Intern (Technical Engineering)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Graduate student (B.Tech./M.Tech/MS/ME)
- Excellent programming skills in Python/JS.
- Working knowledge of SW Quality and testing.
- This internship provides an excellent opportunity for graduate or postgraduate students to sharpen their VLSI/EDA product development/deployment, full-flow benchmarking, and design tape-out experience.
- You are pursuing or have a strong interest in VLSI.
- You have some experience with devise physics, CMOS, VHDL, Physical Design,
- Strong skills in TCL, and Python.
- Join a growing global team at Synopsys focused on advancing the state-of-the-art in High-Performance Cores implementation.
- The team is working on developing innovative methodologies to implement processors, i.e. CPUs/GPUs that can deliver more performance with lesser power.
- The innovative techniques involve tapping into advanced technologies and tool features to improve the quality of results and make the implementation process simpler and more predictable.
How to apply for Synopsys Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by clicking here.