United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 – Associate Data Engineer
Job Role: Associate Data Engineer
Experience: 0 – 2 + Years
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana
Last Date: ASAP
Associate Data Engineer:
|Qualifications Required||Bachelor’s degree (Information Technology, Computer Engineering)|
|Entry-level position / Experience||0-1 year of experience in data engineering|
|Strong skills||Problem-solving and analytical thinking|
|Excellent interpersonal and communication skills||Eager learner|
|Language skills||Must be fluent in English and Hindi (written and spoken)|
|Interview Required||Successful completion of interview required to meet job qualification|
|Essential||Reliable, punctual attendance|
|Preferred||2+ years of experience in data engineering|
|Tools/Technologies||Python, SQL, Spark, AWS knowledge|
Job Overview and Responsibilities:
The Data Engineer role will work closely with a team of business analysts, data scientists, and software developers
to design, provision, and implement data solutions to assist our business in setting up systems for data-driven
growth. Overall, this position will strive for efficiency by aligning data systems with the organization’s business
goals. Key responsibilities include:
- Gather and organize data from various sources to build data systems and pipelines using Big Data & cloud
technologies like AWS Glue, S3, Athena, Lambda, Spark, and Redshift.
- Combine raw information from different sources including but not limited to on-prem/cloud RDBMS, files & API’s
based data providers.
- Evaluate business requirements and objectives for a given use case implementation.
- Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability to ensure a standardized data layer is being created on the
data lake in AWS.
- Make use of deek framework to create a DQ layer.
- Conduct data analysis and report on results in a clear and effective manner to business analysts.
About United Airlines:
At United Airlines, we believe that inclusion propels innovation and is the foundation of all that we do.
Our Shared Purpose: “Connecting people. Uniting the world.”
Our team spans the globe and is made up of diverse individuals all working together with cutting-edge technology to
build the best airline in the history of aviation. With multiple employee-run “Business Resource Group” communities
and world-class benefits like health insurance, parental leave, and space available for travel, United is truly a
one-of-a-kind place to work that will make you feel welcome and accepted. Come join our team and help us make a
positive impact on the world.
How to Apply for United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here
In conclusion, the United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 is a great opportunity for B.E/B.Tech graduates to join as
Associate Data Engineers. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process provide all the necessary
information for interested candidates. Apply today and be a part of our diverse and inclusive workforce, working
towards a common goal of connecting people and uniting the world.
1. What qualifications are required for the Associate Data Engineer role?
The Associate Data Engineer role requires a Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering.
2. What is the experience level expected for this position?
The position is open for entry-level candidates with 0-1 year of experience in data engineering.
3. Can I apply if I am not fluent in Hindi?
Fluency in both English and Hindi (written and spoken) is a requirement for this position.
4. Are there any preferred skills or technologies for this role?
Preferred skills for the Associate Data Engineer role include 2+ years of experience in data engineering and
knowledge of Python, SQL, Spark, and AWS.
5. How can I apply for the United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023?
You can apply for the United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 by following the link provided in the article.