Teradata Recruitment 2023 – Teradata is scheduled to hire for the Intern – Technical Support Specialist role at the Hyderabad Office. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech. are eligible to apply for the job. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Teradata Recruitment 2023:
|Job Role||Intern – Technical Support Specialist|
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline with over 7.0 GPA/70%
- Advance knowledge of Linux, SQL, Windows, and mainframe operating systems.
- Knowledge on Host software (MVS, VM etc), disk array architecture, Networking concepts and topology.
- Knowledge on AWS, Azure, Google Cloud is an advantage.
- Teradata Database experience & Certification is a plus.
Skills and Attributes You’ll Need to Be Successful:
- Clear understanding of contractual policies and development.
- Using verbal and written communication skills, to prepare and deliver presentations when required.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong facilitation and team skills.
- Perform simple to complex analyses with the use of a personal computer. Flexibility in a multi-managed working environment.
- Associates degree in Computer Science or an electronics technology discipline
- Conceptual understanding of Intel-based computer hardware architectures
Interesting Work You’ll Do: (Key Responsibilities)
- Accept and respond to incoming calls, incidents and emails.
- Apply search tools to identify previously developed solutions and recognize patterns and symptoms.
- Research problems and analyze issues.
- Identify and share known solutions from the knowledge base.
- Help end-users implement solutions.
- Track, monitor and maintain incident progress.
What You’ll Do:
- As a technical support specialist Intern for Teradata’s Base Support team, you will provide hardware and software first-level technical support within the “Teradata Customers Services” (TCS) department of the Teradata division.
- This position requires 7 X 24 availability and willingness to work in shifts.
- You will perform troubleshooting activities, escalate problems to the appropriate party(s), identify solutions and communicate the solution to the customer.
- You will develop and maintain a working knowledge of current hardware, software, firmware, processes, and tools. You are required to have both strong technical and interpersonal skills.
How to apply for Teradata Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here