TCS NQT 2023: Are you a 2018 – 2024 batch student looking for a job in top corporates? Or Are you a final-year student wanting to come out of your college with a suitable job in your hands? Or Are you a working professional with two years of experience aiming to upgrade your career? If your answer is YES to any of the above-asked questions, this post is just for you!
TCS National Qualifier Test ( NQT) is scheduled for this year, opening up an array of job opportunities for the above categories. The test commences on 15 July 2023, and the last date for your online application is 4 July 2023. This test shows the recruiters how skilled and potential you are for the jobs they offer at their companies. End of the day, every recruiter looks for a perfect fit for the job, and you can prove yourself as an ideal fit by having your TCS NQT Score certificate in your hands.
Once you’ve received your TCS NQT Score certificate, you can apply for your desired entry-level jobs in IT and non-IT domains. More than 1,700 corporate companies, including TCS, TVS Motor, Jio Platform, Asian Paints and a lot more, prefer TCS NQT as employability certification. The average pay would range from 3 to 11 lakhs per annum. The highest salary package offered as of now is 19 lakhs per annum. Detailed eligibility & application process for TCS NQT 2023 will be given below.
|Test||National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Batch||Any Batch(2018/2019/2020/2021/2022/2023/2024 Batch can try)|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||4 July 2023|
|Test Date||15 July 2023 onwards|
- UG, PG and Diploma students in their pre-final and final year
- Students with any degree and specialisation/discipline
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience
- Students passing between 2018 – 2024, who are looking for a job
About the Test:
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate(20+ IT Roles, 150+ Non IT Roles) with the NQT Score
Types of NQT:
- NQT(Cognitive Skills)
- TCS NQT-IT Career Readiness Pack
- TCS NQT-BFSI
- TCS NQT – Psychometric
- Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric Test)
- Industry NQT – Banking and Financial Services
- Industry NQT – Information Technology
- Subject NQT – Wealth Management
- Subject NQT – Design for Additive Manufacturing
- Subject NQT – Big Data on Cloud
- Subject NQT – Artificial Intelligence
- Subject NQT – IT Blockchain
- Subject NQT – Mobile App Development
- Subject NQT – IT Network Engineer
- Subject NQT – Machine Learning
- Subject NQT – Basic Computer Skills
- Subject NQT – Business Development Executive
- Subject NQT – Digital Marketing
- Subject NQT – Financial Markets and Services
- Subject NQT – IT Programming
For TCS NQT detailed syllabus & exam pattern: Click here
Journey to a Dream Job
- Step 1: Apply to TCS NQT and appear for the Test
- Step 2: Get your NQT Score
- Step 3: Apply to multiple jobs on our website
- Step 4: Apply for jobs on other Corporates’ websites too
- Step 5: Get jobs basis your NQT Score and suitability
What are the next steps after getting NQT Score?
- You can apply to any company that recognises the NQT score and indicate your NQT registration number and score in the job application form of that company.
- Depending on the NQT score you have secured, you can apply to companies and job roles that accept such level of NQT scores.
- You can view the list of corporates (will be updated shortly) who have acknowledged the National Qualifier Test (NQT) Score on the product webpage.
1Lakh+ TCS NQT Certified Candidates are placed in TCS and these Top Corporates
- TVS Motor
- TCI Express
- Publicis Sapient
- UST Global
- Quess Corp Limited
- Persistent Systems
- BORN Group
- Sakshi Infotech
- Simon and Sons
- Fourth Signal
- Scientific Games
- Virtue Group
- ¡OPEX Technologies
- Jio Platforms
- Xpheno & Many More
To Check Active Jobs through TCS NQT: Click here
How to Apply for TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link on or before 4 July 2023.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
TCS NQT Mock test: Click here
Step by step procedure to apply for TCS NQT:
Following is the step-by-step process to register for “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)”:
- Step 1: Click on “REGISTER NOW” button on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page.
- Step 2: Log in with your TCS iON Digital Learning Hub credentials, if you are an existing user.OR:
Sign up if you are a new user by clicking on “Create Account”, and enter all the required details. Once you have completed the sign up process, you can proceed with the TCS NQT registration process.
- Step 3: Fill in all the required details once the registration page opens.
- Step 4: Click on “Submit” to complete the registration.
- Step 4: You will receive a successful registration message on your registered email ID/mobile number.
- Step 5: You can view the registration details from ‘View Details’ on the “TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)” page, and if required, edit your “Registration Form” on or before the registration closure date.
Note: Please ensure that your email ID and mobile number are correctly entered. All test related communication will be sent on the email ID/mobile number provided by you.
TCS NQT 2023 FAQ’s:
Can I appear for TCS NQT if I am a fresher?
Yes. You can apply if you are a fresher from the batch 2018 to 2024.
How long is the TCS NST Score Certificate valid?
The certificate is valid for two years. You can use that to apply for various IT & non – IT jobs.
How many test packages are available in TCS NQT?
There are three categories. You can choose one according to your job expectation – NQT (Cognitive Skills), TCS NQT – IT Career Readiness Pack, or TCS NQT – BFS Career Readiness Pack.
When is the last date to apply for TCS NQT?
The last date to apply for TCS NQT would be 30 March 2023.
When will the test begin?
The TCS National Qualifier Test (NQT) starts on 14 April 2023.