Thryve Digital Recruitment 2023
Notification announced for the posts of Trainee – Analyst. Candidates with the qualification of Any degree are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Thryve Digital Recruitment 2023 for Trainee – Analyst
Trainee – Analyst
0 – 3 years
Best in Industry
Trainee – Analyst:
- Any degree.
- Experience: 0 – 3 years.
- Good knowledge of the ITIL Process.
- Installation, Configuration, and Troubleshooting on LINUX and Windows environments.
- Handling ITSM Tools.
- Good at fixing temporary issues by restarting managed servers and services in the event of failures.
- Good knowledge of Windows Server Migrations, Upgrades & Patches.
- Involved in troubleshooting various issues in different environments like DEV, QA and Production Environments.
- Professional with Incident & Change Management.
- Having knowledge of the creation and renewal of SSL certificates.
- Having good knowledge of all aspects of configuration, load balancing, troubleshooting, applications, and performance tuning.
- Create and work on change tickets/tasks related to Windows/LINUX servers on QA/PROD regions on new upgrades/migrations.
- Experience with IT Governance & Operations frameworks including ITIL, CMMI, etc.
- Experience with Process Improvement and Quality Frameworks.
- Working knowledge of the latest innovations in areas of operational analytics, automation technologies, etc.
- Willingness to work in a 24*7 rotational shift.
- Good to Have:
- Web SSL certificates
- Ability to communicate technical issues and translate them into non-technical business reviews.
- Application Support with any background.
Thryve Digital Health LLP is an emerging global healthcare partner that delivers strategic innovation, expertise, and flexibility to its healthcare partners. Being a US healthcare conglomerate captive, we have direct access to deeper insights that help us accelerate our learning process and keep us ahead of the curve. Thryve delivers next-generation solutions that enable our healthcare partners to provide positive experiences to their consumers.
This job takes the lead in providing more complex application support services typically as part of a project team or in an application support role. ITIL Process to adhere to Highmark IT standards and policies. A highly motivated individual, with a positive & proactive attitude to work, and a willingness to make changes to improve operational efficiency through, innovation, process, and procedure, adapting ideas and practices. End-to-end ownership for customer satisfaction through levels of support to maintain more complex applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance, and quality levels required by their customers.
This job gives us an opportunity to work in a challenging environment to deliver high-quality Solutions to meet the demands of our Global Customers. Acting as a SPOC for the Customer to provide the status update whenever an application or server issue occurs. Joining the Bridge along with the other Resolver Groups and continue the discussions till the incident is resolved. Informing the key stakeholders on the status of the incident after getting the confirmed service restoration. Working on scheduled patching activities. Involving in Windows server migrations and upgrades. Ensuring all the resolution procedures are updated in the knowledge articles and journal notes.
- The role requires more technical and solution orientation.
- The role possesses critical thinking skills and the ability to understand the issues and provide appropriate resolution.
- Coordinating with the vendors & SMEs for speedy resolution Incidents.
- Ensuring the incident ticket is resolved within the SLAs agreed with the Customer.
- Should be an excellent Team player & have excellent Problem solving & communication skills.
How to apply for Infor Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job on their official website as soon as possible. For more details & Apply: Click here
In conclusion, the Thryve Digital Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates with any degree and 0-3 years of experience. The role of Trainee – Analyst requires strong technical skills and knowledge of ITIL processes. The job offers a chance to work in a challenging environment and deliver high-quality solutions to global customers. Interested candidates can apply online on the official website. Don’t miss out on this opportunity!
What is the qualification required for the Trainee – Analyst role?
The qualification required for the Trainee – Analyst role is any degree.
What is the experience required for the Trainee – Analyst role?
The experience required for the Trainee – Analyst role is 0 – 3 years.
What are the key skills needed for the Trainee – Analyst role?
The key skills needed for the Trainee – Analyst role include good knowledge of the ITIL Process, installation and troubleshooting on LINUX and Windows environments, handling ITSM Tools, and more.
What is the last date to apply for Thryve Digital Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply for Thryve Digital Recruitment 2023 is ASAP.
Where can I find more details and apply for the job?
For more details and to apply for the job, please visit their official website.
For More Jobs:
- Go to My Private Jobs